Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Short bursts of time travel

I sometimes remember, out of the blue, instances from decades ago, from when I was five, playing ball with another tenant's kid on the roof, who remarked that I was playing very well for someone my age, or from when I was six and wanted a cool pencil box like one of my classmate's that opened on the press of a button and had a mini-piano of sorts affixed to its lid, but I never really was able to get one for myself, or from when I was seven, and after much tenacity got my parents to buy me an umbrella that you wore like a headband rather than carry like a stick and which really caught the fancy of the girls in my class, as I knew it would. And when I'm thrown back, without asking, without demand, into these ephemeral episodes, I am five, or six, or seven again, and it is immense. And sometimes, I'm thrown back to being 23, and that is euphoria, but I can't talk about it here.

2 comments:

  1. Famous celebrity g-club 69
    G club Is a leading provider of online gaming, gambling, computer networking, freedom. Under the supervision of the law of Cambodia. With over 8 years of expertise in online gambling, online gambling is a huge hit among online gamblers. Anyone who has ever used the services of our g-club 69 are back together again. With the first impression. Welcome to the new team, get it immediately with 200% bonus from the first time you deposit. We will give you a double of the first deposit. Earn up to 8,000 bonus points to play with our live betting or other slot games and win today. Not enough We also prepared great money with recommendations to friends to join in the fun together. Get another $ 100 bonus towards referral. Unlimited Do not wait too fast, join us in this thrilling 24-hour no-stop site. จีคลับ

    ReplyDelete